ColorChecker Passport Photo
ColorChecker Passport Photo is a powerful capture to edit solution for more consistent color and creative flexibility in photography, combining three targets in one pocket-sized case.
Color Control and Creativity for Photography
Reduce your image editing time and improve quality in your Raw or JPEG workflow with the powerful color capabilities of the ColorChecker Passport Photo. Quickly and easily capture accurate color, instantly enhance portraits and landscapes, and maintain color control and consistency from capture to edit. It’s also an ideal visual reference.
ColorChecker Passport Photo combines three photographic targets – Classic, White Balance and Creative Enhancement– into one pocket-sized protective case that adjusts to any scene Together with the included camera profiling and calibration software, you get the ultimate in functionality, flexibility and portability. Whether you take advantage of the entire solution, or just a couple of ColorChecker Passport’s many features, you’ll realize improved quality and productivity almost immediately.
- Using the ColorChecker Classic target together with included software makes the camera calibration experience fast and easy in a Raw workflow, providing greater flexibility to adjust images based on how a particular camera captures color in specific lighting situations.
- The ColorChecker White Balance target is designed to create custom in-camera white balance for a consistent white point across a set of images, eliminating color casts and the need to correct each image later.
- The Creative Enhancement Target includes four rows of color patches that help neutralize and create your look with one-click enhancement patches; check and evaluate shadow details or highlight clipping; and check and control color shifting. Spectral colors align with Adobe® Lightroom® HSL sliders.
- ColorChecker Passport Photo was developed with the DNG workflow in mind. Quickly and easily create custom camera profiles with the included Adobe Lightroom plug-in or X-Rite standalone software.
- Create dual illuminant profiles taking into account two different light sources to create a single profile for accommodation of an even wider variety of lighting conditions
Using advanced profiling technology, the ColorChecker camera calibration software delivers excellent results even in the most unusual lighting conditions. Simply photograph the Passport target in the same lighting as your images and use it as a visual reference to help with color correction. In addition to X-Rite’s Camera Calibration software, the ColorChecker Passport Photo target is supported by a variety of third-party software solutions, including Black Magic DaVinci Resolve and Hasselblad Phocus.
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Full Gamut Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.