Workshops & Training
Join Simon Olding for a Large Format print workshop on location at his print studio using the current range of archival Epson printers and Canson Infinity media.
This course will cover:
- Printer models and ink types
- Colour settings and printer colour management
- Monitors and calibration
- Paper types and selection
- Image Sizing and resizing for print
- Image optimization
- File preparation for print
- Three stages of Sharpening for print
- Printing through Photoshop
- Printing through a Raster Image Processor (RIP)
All materials will be included and participants will have an opportunity to print a 16x24” image on their choice of media.
We provide morning and afternoon tea provided, and a break for lunch during the day.
Simon Olding is a founding partner of Full Gamut and previously ran ICC Imagetec for 12 years. Full Gamut is a successful fine art printing business in Hobart which prints for many of Tasmania’s top artists and photographers.
This workshop runs bi-annualy. Please fill in the form below to add you name to the waiting list for the next workshop. Those on the waiting list will be notified before the workshop is next advertised.
This category is empty! Please try another category or use our search function to find what you are looking for. If you require further assistance please contact us.