Full Gamut Print Workshop Nov 3 2019 - limited to 12 places only
Full Day Fine Art Printing workshop
THE NOVEMBER 2019 WORKSHOP IS SOLD OUT.
Join Simon Olding for a Large Format print workshop on location at his print studio using the current range of archival Epson printers and Canson Infinity media.
This course will cover:
- Printer models and ink types
- Colour settings and printer colour management
- Monitors and calibration
- Paper types and selection
- Image Sizing and resizing for print
- Image optimization
- File preparation for print
- Three stages of Sharpening for print
- Printing through Photoshop
- Printing through a Raster Image Processor (RIP)
All materials will be included and participants will have an opportunity to print a 16x24” image on their choice of media.
We provide morning and afternoon tea, and a break for lunch during the day.
Things to bring with you:
- Pen and paper for taking notes
- Images of your own for printing and using as case studies
- A comfy cushion, our chairs are a little hard over the course of a day!
Proudly supported by Canson Infinity as our printing paper of choice.
Eizo Worksop Specials
Our friends at EIZO OCEANIA have generously offered all participants of the Studio Print Workshop discounts on the EIZO screens shown above.
EIZO is an industry leading supplier of monitors to the graphics, design, photography and video production industries. Simon has been using EIZO for the past 10 years, and has extensive knowledge of these devices. A demonstration will be provided on the day of the benefits and features of one of these EIZO monitors.
Conditions of the promo: not valid in conjunction with any other offer, purchases must be made on the day of the event or a maximum of 2 weeks after it, promo valid only for these models.
*Delivery charges normally levied on Tasmanian customers are included in this promo price
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Full Gamut Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.