The unique inkjet receiving layer produces prints with superb colour rendition, deep blacks and natural whites offering photographers, artists and printmakers the opportunity to create images with superb tonal range, excellent highlights and mid-tones.
BFK Rives White is a prestigious paper and offers artists, printmakers and photographers alike the ability to create digital fine art prints on an authentic ARCHES paper for both limited and open edition work.
- 310gsm Soft grain surface finish
- Traditional cylinder mould
- Made of 100% cotton
- Natural White Tone
- Completely free of any optical brighteners (OBAs)
- Very Soft and Supple feel to the touch
- Ability to create digital fine art prints on an authentic ARCHES paper for both limited and open edition work
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Full Gamut Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.