Epson is proud to introduce the highly anticipated, new high quality A3+ printer, the Epson SureColor SC-P600í_äó_Œ¢, which delivers professional features including high-capacity cartridges, networking and wireless connectivity, plus advanced media handling. Epson UltraChrome�ÍŒå HD pigment ink, combined with Epson's innovative MicroPiezo�ÍŒå print head, enables the SC-P600 to produce gallery-quality black-and-white output, plus vivid colour prints with breathtaking blues and violets. The Epson SureColor SC-P600 is setting new benchmarks in A3+ professional photographic printing, delivering the highest D-max to date and unsurpassed black and white photography along with outstanding colour exhibition quality prints. Ideal for amateur and semi-professional photographers the SureColor SC-P600 is also perfect for any business that has a regular requirement for high-quality colour presentations.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- A3+ size printing í_í_í± Exhibition Quality prints up to A3+ size.
- Unprecedented black density í_í_í± Epson UltraChrome HD Ink, an industry-leading ink technology, delivers the highest black density1 never before seen from a pigment ink for the richest blacks and outstanding colour prints. The SC-P600 offers the highest D-max seen to date on a printer of this calibre.
- Auto-switching black inks í_í_í± A Intelligent linking technology enables the printer to automatically switch between Photo and Matte Black inks to optimize your output, based on the media type you choose. Photo Black Ink produces rich, deep blacks on traditional photographic papers; while Matte Black Ink produces exceptional results on matte surface media.
- Advanced Black-and-White Photo Mode í_í_í± Professionals can choose from one of four pre-set modes í_í_í± neutral, warm, cool, or sepia í_í_í± for stunning neutral or toned black-and-white prints. This feature provides intuitive and consistent control through custom slider bars and a colour tone wheel for advanced tone adjustment. In addition, customised settings can be saved and recalled to achieve consistent prints, and using the optional downloadable Epson Print Layout software, users can automatically preview personal images with the selected settings.
- Individual High Capacity Ink Cartridges í_í_í± The Epson SureColor SC-P600 includes new high capacity ink cartridges which provide you to print more and change ink cartridges less often
- Advanced, simple media handling í_í_í± An Improved design allows precise front feeding of fine art paper - a definite advantage that not only simplifies a delicate task, but reduces installation space.
- Roll paper Support í_í_í± The Epson SureColor SC-P600 has the ability to support roll paper handling as a standard feature, making continuous, high quality photograph printing absolutely straightforward. This feature makes the printer ideal for photographers looking for simple yet high quality panoramic prints with edge-to-edge BorderFree photo printing on sizes up to A3+.
- CD/ DVD Printing í_í_í± In keeping with Epson's precision CD/DVD surface printing tradition, the Epson SureColor SC-P600 supports high quality printing directly on to the surface of compatible inkjet printable 8cm and 12cm CD-Rs and DVDs.
- Simple wireless connectivity í_í_í± Connect to your wireless network in a snap with automatic WiFi setup2 í_í_í¬ even the latest wireless standard, 802.11 n, is supported. No network? No problem. Wi-Fi Direct�ÍŒå means no router is required enabling users to easily connect to wireless networks in seconds, allowing printing from virtually any room in the office.
- Wired networking í_í_í± Built-in Ethernet makes sharing the printer on your network quick and easy.
- Print and share from anywhere in the world3 í_í_í± Print wirelessly from your iPad, iPhone, tablet or smartphone using Epson iPrint4. Easily print documents, photos, emails and web pages while in your office, on the road or across the globe.
- Print from your iPad or iPhone í_í_í± Apple�ÍŒå AirPrintí_äó_Œ¢ makes it simple to print emails, photos, web pages and documents straight from your iPad or iPhone. There's no software to download, no drivers to install and no cables to connect. Your Apple device will automatically connect to the printer.
- Share your Google�ÍŒå content í_í_í± Print on the go from a smartphone or tablet using Google Cloud Printí_äó_Œ¢ with your Gmailí_äó_Œ¢ or Google Driveí_äó_Œ¢ account. Plus, print from your Chromebookí_äó_Œ¢ and Google Chromeí_äó_Œ¢ without installing drivers or connecting cables. It's now even easier to share your Google content from anywhere.
- Intuitive 2.7" touchscreen with gesture í_í_í± The SureColor SC-P600 has a built-in 2.7" touchscreen with a keypad and gesture navigation that features an impressive touch sensitive LCD display panel which allows you to check the printer status, ink levels and perform routine maintenance tasks along with a variety of other tasks all with a swipe of the screen.
* Accelerated testing of prints on specialty photo & fine art media displayed indoors under glass indicates light stability of up to 200 years for colour and 400 years for B&W. IMPORTANT: Actual stability will vary according to the media, image, surface treatment, display conditions, light intensity, humidity and atmospheric conditions. Epson does not provide any warranty or guarantee on the longevity of prints. For further details on light stability and image preservation please visit www.wilhelm-research.com
** For more information visit https://www.epson.com.au/shoponline/coverplus/index.asp.
1Compared against competitors' A3+ photo printers with a 6-colour or greater ink set available as at July, 2014
2Automatic Wi-Fi set-up compatible with Windows 7, Windows Vista and Mac OS. Initial Wi-Fi set-up requires a USB cable for Windows XP users - not included
3Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet- and/or email-enabled device. See www.epson.com.au/connect for a list of Epson Connect enabled printers and compatible devices and apps.
4Epson iPrint requires a wireless connection and the Epson printing app. Email printing requires a connection to the internet.